National City is located in the South Bay region of San Diego, & is the second-oldest city in San Diego County. The area is diverse, with large Filipino & Hispanic/Latino communities. There is an abundance of authentic ethic cuisine at restaurants in the area. The National City Mile of Cars is recognized as one of the first “auto malls” in the world. National City’s three-mile port area along the San Diego Bay is part of Naval Base San Diego, the largest U.S. Naval base on the west coast. National City is located in 91950 zip code.
National City Points of Interest:
– National City mile of cars
– Westfield Plaza Bonita
– Cafe La Maze
– Highland Ave.
– Niederfrank’s Ice Cream
– Brick Row on Heritage Square
National City Hospitals:
– Paradise Valley Hospital
National City Schools:
– El Toyon
– Ira Harbison — Blue Ribbon School 2006; California Distinguished School 2004
– John Otis
– Kimball — California Distinguished School 2004
– Las Palmas
– Lincoln Acres
– Palmer Way
– Rancho de la Nación (formerly New Horizons School)
– National City Middle School
– Granger Junior High School — California’s 2010 Schools To Watch
– Sweetwater High School
Check http://www.nationalcityca.gov for more information about this wonderful community!
Here at San Diego Properties we know the National City market and understand the needs of clients interested in buying or selling in this community. Purchasing in property in National City requires a partnership with educated & experienced realtors who will advocate the best for their clients. Contact San Diego Properties today at (619) 992-9121 for a free consultation.